Mahamoud Fofanah returns to Sierra Leone Premier League action with FC Kallon

By: Alusine Rehme Wilson
After missing out from team action with FC Kallon for four weeks, Midfielder Mahamoud Fofanah is back to top-tier football action with “the Cavaliers.” Fofanah has been on medical observation since January after he got involved in a frightening road crash along Wilkinson road with his car. The 23-year-old finally returned to action for his team FC Kallon after he was introduced in the 60th minute of their match day-21 crunch clash against East End Lions Football Club in the ongoing Sierra Leone Premier League told AWE-Media.SL a post match interview at the Wusum Stadium in Makeni that he feels good for his return to football action with his club FC Kallon. “Although it was a very disappointing moment for my team today, as we were unlucky to win but did bow to East End Lions Football Club, I still have the courage that my team will bounce back in the ongoing championship.” Asked about what he did miss most during his absence from active football the FC Kallon midfielder replied: “Well I missed the game, I missed football generally. Everybody knows about my incident, the accident that I had, but thank God now I am back to my normalcy and will continue playing football.” “The Makeni pitch is very good. It’s just one of the available examples of a good pitch to play football, he replied when asked about his general impression about their new venue, the Wusum Stadium in Makeni. The ace midfielder also said, his team’s defeat to East End Lions Football Club will not distract their agenda to remaining competitive in this season’s championship. “This is the beauty of the game football is just about winning, losing or drawing. I believe we will bounce back in our next game and return to winning ways.”

Comments