Next Rated Acts Taking Over

*🗣: Hi all you know what? It's time for all to put on their dancing shoes and be part of grateness in Makeni February 2nd & 9th 2019 with Sierra Leone Association of Comidians (SLAC) & Augu B 's  Shows at the Makeni City Plaza for just Le 10,000 Respectively.*


*In Freetown Support #RapGee March 1st 2019!*


*Kindly View,  Download and Share the flyers🙌*


*©:Promotion Powdered by: AR-Wilson's Entertainment 👉 "We Cut Across Nation's & Elevate Zeros to Hero's & Heroines"*


👉https://arwilsonsentertainment.blogspot.com


Comments

  1. I'm PROUD of you my lovely bro.I wish all the best, I want to see you reporting for BBC,CNN, ALJA ZEERAH RFI AND VOA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm PROUD of you my lovely bro.I wish all the best, I want to see you reporting for BBC,CNN, ALJA ZEERAH RFI AND VOA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you bro.
    Your wish will surly come to light soonest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment