Amadu Conteh: “I’m aspiring to score goals for Wusum Stars”

By: Alusine Rehme Wilson
Former Teddy Football club forward Amadu Conteh who is on a maiden spell with Sierra Leone Men’s top-tier side Wusum Stars of Makeni has revealed that his ambition is to score goals for his new club when he is given the nod. Conteh last Wednesday scored the Curtain raiser for Wusum Stars against his former club Teddy FC at the Wusum Stadium in Makeni during a pre-season friendly match that saw him earned his maiden victory with the Black and Yellow men since he completed his move to the club two weeks ago. “Before the encounter I never expected to score against my previous club-(Teddy FC) a side I’m forever grateful to for the team had contributed immensely towards my career as player, but I’m again thankful that God helped me to score my first goal for my new club-(Wusum Stars) plus an assist that polished our 3-1 victory, the forward added. When asked about his ambition with Wusum Stars ahead of the resumption of the nation’s elite league which will commence on September 11, when the country’s 2021-2022 football seasons begins, the striker replied: “I want to score goals and help the team to win the Premier League. The young talented striker is tall, skillful and very eager to score goals while in action and it appears as if the Wusum Stats technical side which is headed by Abdul Rahman Turay alias Agina is in high gears to utilize the potentials of the inform forward Amadu Conteh. Conteh will have to join forces with his new Wusum Stars team mates in the coming season especially traditional forwards of the team such as Amadu Barrie, Mohamed Kofi Sesay and Sulaiman S. Kamara.

Comments